We have had to make some adjustments to the idea of our music video for example;
- Whereas before we had various other couples surrounding the music video's main protagonist we had to get rid of that idea as it would be difficult to find enough people who were all free at the same time.
- We decided against having a beach as the setting as it was becoming difficult to find enough time between filming and editing, to actually go there.
- We removed one setting from our music video, as the footage was quite time consuming we realised we didn't have much time left of the song, so we decided we had to make it a little shorter.
- As a result of this we had to decided on a new ending in which we have to re-film.
- Not only this but as we had a falling out in the group, being a group of 4 to a group of 2 we had to adapt to the change and while it was unfortunate, we managed to adapt quite well.